Terms & Conditions
During these difficult times, Royal Mail is not handing an item to the customer, and social distancing measures are in place. This means that items may be left in 'safe places'. It is vitally important that you implement measures to make sure your postman knows exactly what to do with an item if you are self isolating. Notes placed on windows or doors to help are need during these times. Please read and accept all the terms and conditions below.
By visiting Cheapasmokes.com you are agreeing to comply with the following.
- You are 18 years of age or over
- As stated on the Royal Mail website regarding 1st class delivery times: Although we aim to deliver 93% of 1st Class mail the next working day after posting, we are unable to provide a guaranteed service.
- If you choose 'Special Delivery - Guaranteed Next Day' you must be in your postage destination address to collect the item. We cannot be held responsible for any delays if no one is the chosen address to collect the parcel.
- Content of this website is subject to change without notice
- Cheapasmokes.com does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
Cheapasmokes.com acknowledges all manufacturers trade marks and service marks used throughout this website.
Returns of Tobacco Based Products
Due to the nature of our products, we are unable to offer any returns on any of our products which are tobacco based, cigarettes, tobaccos and cigars. Due to the history of online scams, the government advises that we do not offer any returns on such products.
Returns of Non Tobacco Based Products
If for any reason you are not entirely happy with any non tobacco based items, Cheapasmokes.com will in most cases be happy to offer a refund or exchange of said item. The faulty or damaged item must be returned to Cheapasmokes at the customers expense, and these charges will not be refunded. Cheapasmokes is not responsible for any loss or damage on returned items. Customers must get authorisation from Cheapasmokes to return any item, non authorisation of returned goods will not be accepted. Cheapasmokes only offers a 28 day returns policy, anything after 28 days will not be accepted. All products are sold subject to availability. Cheapasmokes does not refund postage costs, only for the items returned.
Several of our items require contact with the manufacturer direct such as Logic Pro and Logic LQD tank devices. The item will have contact information direct with the company to solve any issues. Cheapasmokes.com will advise you if any problems arise.
Lost Items In The Post Royal Mail & DPD.
Cheapasmokes can only log a claim for a lost item after 10 working days, by which time Royal Mail and Cheapasmokes will deem the item lost. Royal Mail stipulates we must allow 10 working days for an item to arrive. We log all proof of postage receipts and can log a claim using these. We take fraudulent claims very seriously and can check with Royal Mail if an item has been delivered. All small parcels come with a tracking ID, which gives you proof of the item being sent and delivered. Please request this tracking ID from us so we can trace your item.
Royal Mail's guidelines stipulate that we must allow 10 working days before considering a parcel as lost, these include all 1st & 2nd class items. In the past, Cheapasmokes.com considers an item lost after 10 working days and does not expect the item to be delivered. Royal Mail stipulates as mentioned above that we must wait 10 days before logging a claim. We understand 10 working days is a long time to wait for your item, and Cheapasmokes.com will work with the customer to resolve the situation.
In 2017, Royal Mail created a new system for delivery on packages, where a reference number is created for each package, but this reference number cannot track where the package is. The numbers are kept by Cheapasmokes.com and can log the item's being posted and being delivered to your chosen address. If an item is logged as posted and delivered to your chosen address (Cheapasmokes.com can send proof to you the customer), our responsibility ends there. Any further disputes about lost items MUST be taken up with Royal Mail or DPD.
Missing Items In Delivery
All missing or incorrect items which have been delivered must be reported immediately on delivery, you can do this by dropping us an email below. We will accept an Email on a Saturday if an incorrect item has been delivered on this day, and the warehouse is closed.
Cancelling An Order
If you wish to cancel your order and it has not yet been dispatched, you can. Orders that have been processed cannot be cancelled, and you will have to pay the postage costs to return said items. Once an order is returned to us, you will be refunded any amount owed minus the postage costs.
Please contact us quoting your order number, name and the full amount you paid.
Contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important note: We charge an admin fee of £1.00 to cancel an order.